• Original Concept: Ken Cockburn
• Design and Production: Barrie Tullett
• Format: 48pp, with 4pp printed covers
• Size: 144x98mm
• Publisher: The Caseroom Press
• Publication Date: Summer 2015
• Price £3
• Available from: Barrie Tullett
A book of overlooked and overheard texts, this book is a sequel to Ken Cockburn’s Overheard/Overlooked – a collection of found poems published by The Caseroom Press in the spring of 2011.
For this book, Graphic Design students at the Lincoln School of Art were asked to notice something... once a day, from the day the brief was set until they returned to the University in September.
It was suggested that they keep an eye and an ear out for overheard comments, written statements, newspaper headlines, texts, graffiti – anything that piqued their interest, made them think twice, or do a double take.
Digitally printed with black Riso covers on blue stock. Hand assembled.