• Original Concept: Philippa Wood and Jantze
• Design & Production: Philippa Wood
• Illustration: Jantze Tullett
• Format: hand-stitched book in hand-sewn
• Size: 405x70mm
• Publisher: The Caseroom Press
• Publication Date: Winter 2008
• Price £20
• Limited Edition: 30 copies
• Available from: Sold Out
Domestic Science 1: The Washing Line Book is the first collaboration between Philippa Wood and Jantze Tullett. The book explores the plethora of nuances associated with the mundane activity of pegging out the washing; it expunges the myths, exposes the peculiar and reaffirms the worth of a traditional domestic chore.
Each book comes in its own hand-made sleeve, with a convenient integral coat-hanger to allow it to be hung after reading.