• Design & Production: Philippa Wood
• Format: x2 maze books with pencil detail covers
• Size: 130mm width x 95mm length x 170mm
• Publication Date: Summer 2009
• Price N/A
• Limited Edition: Unique Copy
The Daily Desk Diary uses my working environment – namely the desk – to examine the role it plays within daily life.
The desk was photographed at the same time each day for an entire academic year. The images reveal how the desk evolves over time, with some items consistent throughout the entire process to other more transient objects and ephemera – including a pair of blue rubber gloves, a large cake and four casters.
The two unique maze books – each representing a semester – open out to form the shape and proportions of the actual desk.