• Original Concept:Irvine Peacock
• Design & Production: Philippa Wood and Irvine Peacock
• Illustration: Irvine Peacock
• Format: 8pp hardback book with greyboard covers
• Size: 250x200mm
• Publisher: The Caseroom Press
• Publication Date: Autumn 2011
• Price: £30
• Limited Edition: 15
• Available from: Big Cartel
The Good Man forms part of the ongoing MerzBox project by The Caseroom Press. This limited edition artists' book is a translation by Jack Zipes of a Kurt Schwitters Tale..
Screen Printed illustrations combine with Letterpress prints to explore the stroy of a man, who through his own kindness, succumbs to a swarm of mosquitoes and ultimately dies... Each book is individually branded with a mosquito stamp.
Silkscreen, Letterpress and Rubber Stamp.